Ebay BBB gang

Guest lillywhyte

Guest imintobarbies1572385535

47b5d622b3127cce93604efa486e00000016108AYuWbNwzasw

Lisa-She looks right at home and soooooooooo very very beautiful!!!!!!!!!

Leaving you ladies with another "diva"...

Ms. Cranky herself, "My very loved Natasha". Simply adore her!!!! Think she will make a great witch for Halloween!!!!!!!!!ROFL!!!!

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest imintobarbies1572385535

47b5d906b3127cce93409aa27df400000036108AYuWbNwzasw

YIKES, how rude of me....

Natasha sends heartfelt CONGRATS to Chrisy!!!!!

Lots of love and light for your new job!!!!

Marisol

Guest kittenhead

Lisa' i meant to tell you, i have many of those same girls!! my Society Girl is AA though. i call her Hilary after Fresh Prince LOL !!!

Guest cmsolis

Thanks everyone for the well wishes! I'm really excited about my new job- I start Monday.

And please forgive me, I mean this in the nicest way, but in that pic Ms Crabby Patty looks totally cross-eyed. She's such a gorgeous doll in person that it struck me as uncontrollably funny. Smile

And now, to hog for a moment. My new purchases (from Convention LOL):

My Masquerade outfit by Shane:

redmoonmasquerade.jpg

Red Moon:

redmoon.jpg

Happy Go Lightly: happygolightly.jpg

Fairytopia Enchantress: enchantress.jpg

I uploaded some pics of the Convention doll (box pics, pics of the doll, close up pics of the accessories) and sent the link to myself, so I could give it to you lovely ladies. Unfortunately my mail is being strange, so I don't have it yet. I promise to post it once I get it.

Hugs! Chrissy

Guest California_Girl

Marge, sooo good to see you! LOVE your thinking re: more $$$ for Vintage/Mod, yeah!

Lisa, Marisol, WOW, great pics...YES, SR will make a good witch, she has that look!

Briefly stopped by the Barbara Peterson show Sunday, after hubby's church event Smile Not much time to browse the bargain Vintage/Mod bins, look around, but nice again to talk to the dealers. Definitely am a Vintage/Mod girl...with all due respect, newer Silkstones don't do much for me, although love HGL's styling, very retro Big Grin

Finishing one term this week, starting fall term in two weeks. Last classes needed f/ broker's, plus a little Sat. a.m. Japanese class, refresher Wink

D*MMIT!! Mad I kept trying to post here earlier, but when I clicked "reply", the little message box didn't come up - has that ever happened to y'all before? And then I finally got it, and wrote a big long post, only to have my DSL connection hiccup, and I LOST the whole dang thing. @#%$. Let's see if I remember everything I wanted to say!!

MARISOL ~ Wow, green IS the color for SR!! She reminds me of Poison Ivy - gorgeous.

CHRISSY, awesome eye candy!! I love Shane's repro of Masquerade, of course, and darn it, I really thought I'd be able to pass on HGL but I'm weakening ... I do love the redhead silkies!! (I still giggle when I think of Val's variation on HGL's name ... the, er, hospital-related one? LOL!!!)

CARISSA, I see that Julie the Surprise Package Fairy has been hard at work spreading good cheer again!! I'm having so much fun w/ my new Kimberly Knits ... pics tomorrow hopefully; still rounding up the right models for each one.

JULIE, did you get to meet up with Kathy and Eu at the Barbara Petersen show? They have instructions to give you a big hug from me when they see you! Wink

ARGH ... Joey has been pretty good about staying away from my ladies lately, but the little accessory hound has struck again - the victim this time was a lavender closed-toe pump from my 80s Day-to-Night Teacher fashion. The little punk!!! I tried to get it out of his mouth, but was too late. *sigh* And then he looks at me with that cute face, and how can I be mad?! Oh well, thank goodness I have another similar pair of lavender shoes. Razz

Photobucket

Lisa ~ Miami, FL .............. Proud member of the WHO DAT NATION

Guest California_Girl

Lisa, aww, sooo sorry about the lavender pump, but you know Joey didn't pick it cuz of the cool color (colorblind!!). Oh, got to the show way late, sure wish could've browsed more...didn't catch anyone besides the dealers, although did get to talk to Robert Gardner's wife Kathy, bless her soul, & their four lovely daughters ♥

Carissa, you SILLY!, hope you likey, they were waaaaay cute (jes like YOU!) Smile